E visa coming Vietnam:
Vietnamese visa is a kind of travel documents granted by Vietnamese competent authorities, providing permission to travel to and enter Vietnam.
An electronic visa (E-visa) is one of visa types issued to foreigners by Vietnamese Immigration Department via electronic system. Vietnam E-visa is valid for maximum of 30 days, single entry.
Outside Vietnam foreigners who want to enter Vietnam can personally apply for E-visa or through the inviting/guaranteeing agencies and organizations.
E-visa fee is paid via electronic payment gateway as prescribed by the Immigration Department. The fee will not be refunded if the application is refused.
List of Countries that allowed E-visa issuing.
List of Ports that allowed foreigners enter and exit Vietnam by E-visa.
Conditions for being granted e-visa:
- Outside Vietnam foreigners;
- Holding valid passport;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry prescribed in Article 21of Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- For outside Vietnam foreigners, click here,
- For inviting, guaranteeing authority/organization, click here,
- For airlines, click here.
Notes: E-visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to get new visa if being invited/guaranteed by authority/organization/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
Foreigners who entry Vietnam must comply with Vietnamese law.
Inviting/guaranteeing foreigners in accordance with section 1, Article 16, Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam; can be applied through electronic system (click here).
Notice: Foreigners falling into the cases prescribed in Clauses 1, 2, 3 and 4, Article 8 of the Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam, shall not apply for e-visa on this Website. They should send visa applications via the inviting or guaranteeing agencies and organizations to the competent agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (Click for detail)
Vietnam business visa, categorized as DN1 and DN2 visa, is granted to those entering Vietnam for business purposes, of which:
- DN1 visa – to be granted to foreigners who work with other businesses and organizations with legal status in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.
- DN2 visa – to be granted to foreigners who come to Vietnam to offer services, establish a commercial presence or perform other activities under international treaties to which Vietnam is a member.
Vietnam business DN visa sample
While people with Vietnam tourist visas are not permitted to work in Vietnam, those with a business visa are allowed to take a leisure trip during their business in Vietnam.
Vietnam Business Visa Requirements
Except for citizens of exemption visa, all foreigners must apply for a business visa to do business or explore business opportunities in Vietnam.
To get a business visa for Vietnam, you need to make sure:
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months following your arrival date (temporary passports may not be accepted.)
- Your passport has at least 02 blank pages for visa and immigration stamps
- Sponsorship letter from a licensed company in Vietnam is required if you apply through the local embassy in your country.
Types of Business Visa for Vietnam
You can apply for the following types of Vietnamese business visa which are categorized based on validity (length of stay) and the number of entries:
- 1-month single entry visa;
- 1-month multiple entry visa;
- 3 months single entry visa;
- 3 months multiple entry visa;
- 6 months multiple entry visa; and
- 1-year multiple entry visa.
How to Get a Business Visa for Vietnam?
There are currently 2 ways to get a Vietnam business visa as follows:
- Business visa on arrival. This way of application does not require any travel at all. You or your sponsor company only need to complete the secure online form with some information relating to personal and travel details, as well as provide us required documents for sponsoring the business visa. Then you will get a visa letter via email within a certain time and get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
- Business visa at Vietnam embassy abroad. This way requires you to contact the Vietnam embassy/consulate before application for guidance on what to prepare and steps to follow.
How much is a Business Visa for Vietnam?
The cost of business visa for Vietnam depends on the method you choose to get your visa, i.e.:
- Visa at the embassy: The fee may vary.
- Visa on arrival: you will need to pay two kinds of fees: (1) service fee – paid online to us to process your visa approval letter with Vietnam Immigration Department and delivered to your email, and (2) stamping fee – paid in cash to Immigration Officer at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped. The service fee is fixed by visa type, number of applicants, and processing time, while the stamping fee is set by visa type only. For example, a 1-month single entry business visa typically cost US $144 totally (consisting of US $119 for our service fee and US $25 for the stamping fee).
Here is a sample table of Vietnam business visa on arrival fees offered by us:
|Type of visa||1 pax||2 pax||3+ pax||Stamping fee|
|1 month single entry||$119||$114||$108||$25|
|3 months single entry||$140||$133||$126||$25|
|1 month multiple entry||$119||$114||$108||$50|
|3 months multiple entry||$146||$139||$135||$50|
|6 months multiple entry||$361||$344||$333||$95|
Service Fee is quoted in US $/pax
The above fees apply to normal service of 7 working days processing. You need to pay extra:
- US $30/pax for 3 working days processing;
- US $50/pax for 2 working days processing.
Vietnam Business Visa Processing Time
The processing time of a business visa for Vietnam depends on the way you choose to get your visa.
- Visa on arrival: 05 – 07 working days to receive the approval letter.
- Visa at the embassy: depending on the embassy.
- Luxury Chauffeur Service
we provide with the most prestigious luxury vehicles. we offer the utmost in quality and comfort with every service.
- Pick up or Drop-off
- Business trip at Ho Chi Minh
- Luxury Trip
Special offer from arrival time to departure with the best option for Mekong Speed boat trip or The Yacht for Sunset at HCM city.
- Basic trip one day Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Delta by Speed boat trip
- Yacht trip for sunset view